Adolescent & Young Adult Care
ETSU Health Pediatrics wants you to be successful as you go through middle school and high school into adulthood. This includes your physical and emotional health, educational success, and your peer and adult relationships. We strive to help support you by giving you honest information to make health choices.
- Sports physicals
Acute illness visits
- Chronic condition self-management
Mental health screenings, diagnosis and counseling
- ADHD management
- Educational evaluations
- Sexual health services
- Counseling for social media/gaming overuse
- Overweight/obesity evaluations
- Weight-loss counseling
- Healthy eating and exercise plans
- Body image and eating disorder screenings
- Individualized Education Program (IEP)/504 Plan support
- Transition preparation and coordination of transfer to adult care
We can help you with:
- Making your appointments, managing your medications, and communicating your concerns with your health care providers.
- Developing a plan for adult primary and specialty care (with your specialty pediatric provider(s)).
- Sometime between 18 and 21 years of age, we will make sure you connect to adult provider(s), and we will send them your medical records.
Brandi Johnson, MSW
Why ETSU Health?
At ETSU Health Pediatrics, we are committed to high-quality care for the children in our community. With 37 full-time faculty and two convenient locations, our mission is to help the children in our region achieve optimal health through providing excellent medical care, educating the next generation, conducting innovative research, and partnering with families and communities.
Manage Your Health with MyETSUHealth
View test results, make appointments, request prescription refills, and message your doctor from any Web-enabled device by using our secure online portal, MyETSUHealth. Our technology also allows anyone on your care team to securely access your health information, making sure you always get care that's right for you and based on the latest evidence.