Paying for Care
What You Will Need:
- Your Statement
- Your Credit Card or Bank Information
- Your Email Address a receipt will be sent to this address
How Will My Payment Be Applied?
Payments will be applied to the oldest outstanding balance on the Patient Account Number entered and will not be applied to any other billing account.
- Payments will be posted on the next business day.
- If you have any questions please contact the Patient Accounts Department at the number below.
Why pay your medical bills online?
Why Pay My Medical Bills Online?
- Smarter Billing
- Skip writing checks and save on postage.
- Go paperless for a cleaner environment.
- Clear the clutter of maintaining files at home.
Easy Payment Options
- Pay online with your credit card or checking account.
- Save the cost and the hassle of buying stamps.
- Avoid late payments
- Paying your medical bills online from your computer is safe, convenient and free.
- Eliminate the privacy risks of mishandled postal mail.
- Feel confident you’re protected with the latest encryption tools.
Further Questions?If you have any questions about your bill or would like to update your address and/or insurance information, please contact the Patient Accounts Department at 423-433-6000 from 8:00am-4:30pm (EST), Monday-Friday (EXCEPT Holidays) or send a message anytime to firstname.lastname@example.org