Sukhvir Singh, D.O.
Dr. Sukhvir Singh is passionate about helping local families navigate healthcare and
getting to see his patients grow up to be the healthiest they can be. He provides
comprehensive care with a focus on being kind and understanding. Dr. Singh prides
himself in going above and beyond for his patients and their families.
Dr. Singh holds a doctorate of osteopathic medicine from Des Moines University's College of Osteopathic Medicine in Des Moines, Iowa. He completed his residency at ETSU Health Pediatrics, where he was a frequent volunteer at events to help serve the community and was twice named Resident of the Month. He enjoys woodworking, including building and repairing furniture and repairing electric and acoustic guitars. He speaks Punjabi at a basic level.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- Residency: ETSU Quillen College of Medicine, ETSU Health Pediatrics, Johnson City, TN
- Medical Education: Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Des Moines, IA
- Bachelor's Degree: Biology, emphasis in physiology, San Francisco State University, San Fancisco, CA
- American Board of Pediatrics
- Pediatric Adanced Life Support
- Basic Life Support