Daniel Rush, M.D.
Dr. Rush completed his AB degree at the Center College of Kentucky in Danville, KY. He received his medical degree at the University of Kentucky School of Medicine in Lexington, KY. His training included an internship (surgery), residency (general surgery), chief resident (general surgery) at the University of Kentucky Medical Center; fellowship (vascular surgery) at the University of Chicago Hospitals and Clinics.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- Residency: University of Kentucky Medical Center, Lexington, KY, 1977-1981
- University MD Degree: University of Kentucky School of Medicine, 1972-1976
- American Board of Surgery
- Johnson City Medical Center, Johnson City, TN
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Mountain Home, TN
- Laughlin Memorial Hospital, Greeneville, TN
- Franklin Woods Community Hospital, Johnson City, TN
- Holston Valley Medical Center, Kingsport, TN