Ralph Mills, M.D.
Dr. Ralph Mills is a native of Madisonville, Tennessee. He graduated from Hiwassee College in 1978, received his Bachelor of Science degree from King University in Bristol, Tennessee, in 1980, and earned his medical degree from East Tennessee State University Quillen College of Medicine in 1984. He is board-certified in sports medicine and family medicine.
Dr. Mills is a clinical assistant professor at East Tennessee State University, where he is heavily involved with BucSports, and he is also a team physician for the university. He is a fellow of the American Academy of Family Physicians and a member of the American Medical Society for Sports Medicine. Dr. Mills also works with Daniel Boone and Davy Crockett high schools, providing sports medicine coverage.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- Medical School: East Tennessee State University Quillen College of Medicine, Johnson City, TN
- Internship: Family Medicine, Holston Valley Medical Center, Kingsport, TN
- Residency: Family Medicine, Holston Valley Medical Center, Kingsport, TN
- American Board of Family Medicine
- Certification of Added Qualifications in Sports Medicine
- Johnson City Medical Center, Johnson City, TN