Ralph Mills, M.D.
Dr. Ralph Mills is a native of Madisonville, Tennessee. He is a clinical assistant professor at East Tennessee State University, where he is heavily involved with BucSports, and he is also a team physician for the university. He is board-certified in sports medicine and family medicine.
He is a fellow of the American Academy of Family Physicians and a member of the American Medical Society for Sports Medicine. Dr. Mills also works with Daniel Boone and Davy Crockett high schools, providing sports medicine coverage.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Residency: Family Medicine, Holston Valley Medical Center, Kingsport, Tennessee
- Internship: Family Medicine, Holston Valley Medical Center, Kingsport, Tennessee
- Doctorate: East Tennessee State University Quillen College of Medicine, Johnson City, Tennessee
- American Board of Family Medicine
- Certification of Added Qualifications in Sports Medicine
- Johnson City Medical Center, Johnson City, TN