J. Suzanne Moore, M.D.
Call for an Appointment:
Watch Dr. Moore's Provider Interview
Dr. Suzanne Moore focuses on the whole patient, helping patients to make healthy lifestyle changes and prescribing medication as needed. It is her goal to educate patients about medical conditions as they are diagnosed. She believes that patients who are motivated by knowledge and a mutually agreeable treatment plan can make the most progress. Dr. Moore will treat patients 18 and over and has a special interest in rheumatoid arthritis.
Dr. Moore has 15 years of rheumatology and internal medicine clinical practice experience. She previously taught residents and medical students at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center in Memphis.
Dr. Moore is a fellow of both the American College of Physicians and the American College of Rheumatology. She is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in both Rheumatology and Internal Medicine.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Fellowship: Rheumatology, Scripps Clinic, San Diego California and University of Tennessee, Memphis,
- Residency: Internal Medicine, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, South Carolina
- Doctorate: Doctor of Medicine, University of Tennessee, Memphis, Tennessee
- Graduate: Physiology, University of Tennessee, Memphis, Tennessee
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Rheumatology
- Johnson City Medical Center, Johnson City, Tennessee
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Mountain Home, Tennessee
- Franklin Woods Community Hospital, Johnson City, Tennessee
- Holston Valley Medical Center, Kingsport, Tennessee