Marcia Wilson, D.O.
Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Dr. Marcia “Mar” Wilson has a passion for improving the well-being of children who have social, emotional or developmental challenges. Dr. Wilson incorporates assessment, therapy and medications as a means to increase happiness in the lives of children and adolescents.
Dr. Wilson has specialized training working with families of children with neurodevelopmental differences, such as autism. Dr. Wilson has worked with families who are deaf or hard-of-hearing. She is conversational in sign-language.
Dr. Wilson enjoys working as a team, teaching students and residents. As a fellow traveler through life, she values being present, curious, connected and compassionate.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- Medical Education: Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine, Spartanburg, SC
- Fellowship: Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Tufts Medical Center and Tufts Children’s Hospital, Boston, MA
- Residency: Palm Beach Consortium for Graduate Medical Education, West Palm Beach, FL
- Bachelor of Science: Biology, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC
- General Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Eligible, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry by American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Woodridge Hospital, Johnson City, Tennessee