Richard Brewer, P.M.H.N.P.
Richard Brewer, DNP, PMHNP, has a heart for helping people and a keen interest in mental health. He chose ETSU Health after seeing the quality of the practice and the genuine care the providers have for the community. He is committed to listening to patients without judgement, developing a plan alongside them, and adjusting the plan to fit their needs. His goal is to help patients become the healthiest version of themselves.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- Doctorate: Doctor of Nursing Practice, College of Nursing, East Tennessee State University
- Undergraduate: Bachelor of Science in Nursing, College of Nursing, East Tennessee State University
- Undergraduate: Licensed Practical Nurse, Tennessee Technology Center
- American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Woodridge Hospital, Johnson City