Karen E. Schetzina, M.D.
Watch Dr. Schetzina's Provider Interview
Dr. Karen Schetzina is Director of the Child and Family Health Institute at ETSU and
Medical Director of the Niswonger Children’s Hospital Children’s Resource Center and
Pediatric Complex Care Navigation Program. She serves on the STRONG Accountable Care
Community Leadership Council and as an advisor for BrightStart Northeast Tennessee.
She is the Membership Chair and Breastfeeding Chapter Coordinator for the Tennessee
Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Graduate: Master of Public Health in Epidemiology, University of North Carolina School of Public Health, Chapel Hill
- Residency: Pediatrics, Stanford University Medical Center, Palo Alto, California
- Doctorate: Doctor of Medicine, University of North Carolina School of Medicine, Chapel Hill
- Pediatrics, American Board of Pediatrics
- Niswonger Children's Hospital, Johnson City, Tennessee