Nadia Sabri, M.D.
As a Pediatrician specializing in lifestyle medicine, Dr. Nadia Sabri strives to advocate
for healthy lifestyles for children, their families and communities.
She believes that integrated, whole-person, evidence-based care is the way to our
community wellbeing. Her goals include supporting families and providing evidence-based
information to empower them to make healthy choices.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- Residency: Pediatrics, University of Texas Southwestern, Dell Children's Medical Center, Austin, TX
- Medical Education: James H. Quillen College of Medicine, ETSU, Johnson City, TN
- Post Graduate Education: Global Mental Health: Trauma and Recovery Program, Harvard Program in Refugee Trauma, Harvard Medical School, Orvieto, Italy
- American Board of Pediatrics
- Fellow, American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Board of Lifestyle Medicine