Judaun Alison, M.D.
Dr. Alison is a board certified ophthalmologist. Her clinics interests are general ophthalmology and Laser Vision Correction (LASIK and PRK).
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Fellowship: Cornea and Refractive Surgery, University of Tennessee, Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Residency: Ophthalmology, University of Tennessee - Erlanger Hospital, Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Doctorate: Doctor of Medicine, East Tennessee State University, Quillen College of Medicine,
Johnson City, Tennessee
- American Board of Ophthalmology
- Johnson City Medical Center, Johnson City, Tennessee
- Franklin Woods Community Hospital, Johnson City, Tennessee
- Holston Valley Medical Center, Kingsport, Tennessee
- Indian Path Community Hospital, Kingsport, Tennessee