Brent E. Aebi, M.D.
Dr. Brent Aebi is passionate about helping patients improve their vision and quality
of life. He takes seriously his responsibility to give patients his full attention
and effort, and feels strongly that all are deserving of being treated with dignity
and respect. Dr. Aebi has advanced training and experience treating diabetic eye disease,
corneal disease, retinal disease, glaucoma, cataracts and other eye conditions. He
offers cataract surgery with advanced intraocular lens technology.
Dr. Aebi and his wife fell in love with Northeast Tennessee after first visiting in 2018. When he is not in the office or the operating room, he enjoys spending time with his wife and two children as they hike and explore the area, watching college football, and traveling.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- Residency: Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Medical Degree: Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine, Dayton, Ohio
- Bachelor of Science Degree: Biochemistry and molecular biology, Harding University in Searcy, Arkansas
- American Board of Ophthalmology, fellow
- Franklin Woods Community Hospital
- Johnson City Medical Center