Olga Sarkodie, M.D.
Dr. Sarkodie is an clinical professor at the ETSU Quillen College of Medicine. She completed her medical degree at the Minsk State Medical Institute in Belarus and her residency at ETSU/QCOM in Johnson City, TN. She also received a second graduate degree in International Law from the President's of Belarus Academy in 1998.
Prenatal care, labor and delivery, Cervical & Vulvar Preinvasive Disease, General Gynecology, Ultrasound.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- Residency: East Tennessee State University, Quillen College of Medicine, Johnson City, TN
- Medical Degree: Minsk State Medical Institute, Belarus
- Second Graduate Education: International Law, President's of Belarus Academy, 1998
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Johnson City Medical Center