Christine Sager, M.D.
Dr. Christine Sager completed medical school at Quillen College of Medicine and fell in love with the mountains and people during her time in East Tennessee. After completing her residency in Chattanooga, she practiced obstetrics and gynecology in North Georgia for 17 years. During that time, she completed a fellowship in Integrative Medicine to bring a more holistic approach to women’s health care.
In 2022, Dr. Sager moved back home to East Tennessee and joined ETSU Health. Her approach to care is patient-centered and evidence based. She has a passion for wellness, food as medicine, and helping women thrive in menopause.
You can meet Dr. Sager at our Elizabethton location.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Fellowship: Integrative Medicine, The University of Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine, Tuscon, Arizona
- Residency: Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Tennessee College of Medicine, Chattanooga
- Doctorate: Doctor of Medicine, ETSU Quillen College of Medicine, Johnson City, Tennessee
- Obstetrics & Gynecology, American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Integrative Medicine, American Board of Integrative Medicine
- Sycamore Shoals Hospital