Neethu Vedantam, M.D.
Dr. Neethu Vedantam is from a small town in South India, and is the first physician in her family. She believes that the most important aspect of patient care is being a good listener. Dr. Vendantam loves the outdoors and meeting new people.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Fellowship: Infectious, Inflammatory and Immunologic Diseases, Internal Medicine, ETSU James H. Quillen College of Medicine, Johnson City, Tennessee
- Residency: Internal Medicine, East Tennessee State University, James H. Quillen College of Medicine, Johnson City, Tennessee
- Doctorate: Doctor of Medicine, Alluri Sitarama Raju Academy of Medical Sciences, Eluru, India
- American Board of Internal Medicine
OTHER CERTIFICATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Member, Americal College of Physicians
- Certified, Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Certified, Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)