Gopinathan Nambiar, M.D.
Dr. Gopinathan Nambiar is a pediatric gastroenterologist. He earned his M.D. from People's Friendship University in Moscow, Russia. Dr. Nambiar completed both a pediatric residency at Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences in Loni, India, and a pediatric residency at The Brooklyn Hospital Center in Brooklyn, New York. He completed his fellowship in pediatric gastroenterology, hepatology, pancreatology and nutrition at the University of Iowa Stead Family Children's Hospital in Iowa City, Iowa. Dr. Nambiar is a fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics, a diplomate of the American Board of Pediatrics, and a member of both the North American Society of Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition and the American College of Gastroenterology.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- Fellowship: Pediatric gastroenterology, hepatology, pancreatology and nutrition, University of Iowa Stead Family Children's Hospital in Iowa City, Iowa
- Residencies: Pediatrics, Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences in Loni, India; Pediatrics, The Brooklyn Hospital Center, Brooklyn, New York
- Medical Degree: People's Friendship University in Moscow, Russia
- American Board of Pediatrics
- Johnson City Medical Center
- Niswonger Children’s Hospital