Allison Powers, M.D.
Dr. Allison Powers believes it is a privilege to be a doctor and to walk with patients through their most challenging and joyous times. She is passionate about residency education and staying up to date on new guildelines while training the next generation of doctors. Dr. Powers enjoys the full scope of family medicine, including acute inpatient care, pediatrics, obstetrics and office procedures. She is proficient in medical Spanish and is fellowship trained in obstetrics. Dr. Powers welcomes expectant mothers to schedule their prenatal care.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- Fellowship: Maternal newborn health, Beaumont Hospital — Wayne, Wayne, MI
- Residency: St. Francis Bon Secours Family Medicine Residency Program, Midlothian, VA
- Medicine Degree: Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine, Richmond, VA
- Bachelor of Arts Degree: Public Health, The College of William and Mary, Williamsburg, VA
- Board Certified in Family Medicine
- Pediatric Life Support
- Advanced Life Support in Obstetrics
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program