Andrea L. Hopkins, M.D.
Dr. Andrea Hopkins has deep roots in Southwest Virginia, where her extended family has lived for generations. She completed her residency in her adopted hometown of Bristol, where she is currently the medical director for ETSU Health. She maintains a full-spectrum family medicine practice that includes non-surgical obstetrics and considers it a joy to be able to help bring new life into the world.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- Residency: Bristol Family Medicine, East Tennessee State University, James H. Quillen College of Medicine, Johnson City, TN, 2015-2018
- Medical Degree: East Tennessee State University, James H. Quillen College of Medicine, Johnson City,
- American Board of Family Medicine
- Pediatric Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Advanced Life Support in Obstetrics
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program