Christopher Galletti, M.D.
Dr. Galletti was raised outside Orlando, Florida. In residency, he became passionate about medical education and clinical training. His clinical interests include medical informatics, sports medicine, point of care ultrasound (POCUS), lifestyle medicine, and behavioral health. Dr. Galletti enjoys spending time outdoors with his wife and watching Florida State University sports.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Residency: Family Medicine, Florida State University College of Medicine Family Medicine Residency Program at Lee Health, Fort Myers, Florida
- Doctorate: Doctor of Medicine, Florida State University College of Medicine, Tallahassee, Florida
- American Board of Family Medicine
OTHER CERTIFICATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Certified, Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Certified, Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
- Certified, Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Certified, Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP)
- Member, Americal Academy of Family Medicine
- Member, American Medical Association
- Member, Society of Teachers in Family Medicine