Kevin Breuel, PhD
- Insulin Dependent Diabetes Mellitus
- Clinical Laboratory Medicine and Reproductive Endocrinology
Dr. Kevin Breuel serves as the Administrative Director of the Phlebotomy/Stat Laboratory at the Clinical Education Building. He is board certified as a High Complexity Laboratory Director (HCLD) in the subspecialty area of Endocrinology.
Dr. Breuel's research interests are in the areas of: Insulin Dependent Diabetes Mellitus (IDDM), Reproductive Endocrinology, Clinical Laboratory Medicine, and Laboratory Information Systems. Dr. Breuel is an author or co-author on more than 96 scientific papers, abstracts or book chapters.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Doctoral: Doctor or Philosophy, West Virginia University, Morgantown, West Virginia
- Graduate: Master of Science, Clemson University, Clemson, South Carolina
- Undergraduate: Bachelor of Science, Western Illinois University, Macomb, Illinois
- High Complexity Laboratory Director, American Board of Bioanalysis