Crystal Green, N.P.
Crystal Green is a board-certified family nurse practitioner with 13 years of nursing experience, including more than three years as an advanced registered nurse practitioner. She became a nurse practitioner to provide quality, patient-centered care on a higher level. A nurturer at heart, she believes it is important to treat each patient with the same level of care and respect that one would want for a family member. A native of Kentucky, she feels East Tennessee is the perfect location for her family because of the caring and friendly people.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- Graduate Degree: Master of Science in Nursing, Chamberlain College of Nursing, Downers Grove, Illinois
- Undergraduate Degree: Bachelor of Science in Nursing, University of Pikeville, Kentucky
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Basic Cardiac Life Support