Alison G. Cronin, D.O.
Dr. Cronin is an assistant professor at the ETSU Quillen College of Medicine. She completed her residency at ETSU Quillen College of Medicine, where her husband is currently a general surgery resident. Dr. Cronin grew up in Kingsport and has decided to stay local after completing her residency. She has joined Dr. Green at our Elizabethton office.
Specialties: Labor and delivery, preventative care, adult/adolescent gynecology, general obstetrics, medical missions
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- Residency: East Tennessee State University
- Medical School: Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine - Virginia
- American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Franklin Woods Community Hospital
- Johnson City Medical Center
- Sycamore Shoals Hospital