Shawn Hollinger, M.D.
Dr. Hollinger began his medical education at the Saba Univerisity of Netherlands Antilles. He received his medical degree in 2008. He completed his Pediatrics Residency at the Quillen College of Medicine in 2011. He completed his fellowship at the University of Ottawa in Ontario Canada in 2014. Where he was chosen as Chief Fellow for the 2012-2013 academic year.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- Fellowship: University of Ottawa, 2014
- Residency: East Tennessee State University, 2011
- Medical Degree: Saba University, MD, 2008
- American Board of Pediatrics
- Johnson City Medical Center
- Niswonger Children’s Hospital