Matthew Tolliver, PhD
- Behavioral Health
Dr. Matthew Tolliver is a clinical psychologist by training. He was raised in rural Appalachia and has dedicated his professional career to 1) providing clinical services to rural and underserved pediatric populations in primary care settings, and 2) teaching and training interprofessional learners in those settings.
He loves working as part of an integrated team at ETSU Health Pediatrics, where he works alongside the region’s most talented and caring pediatricians and staff. He is the co-chair of the Collaborative Family Healthcare Association’s Pediatric Special Interest Group. He lives in Johnson City and spends his free time enjoying the outdoors with his pediatrician-in-training partner and two young children.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
Fellowship: Clinical Psychology, East Tennessee State University, Johnson City, TN
- Leadership Education in Neurodevelopmental Disabilities Program Graduate, Vanderbilt University, Consortium, Nashville, TN
- Doctor of Philosophy: Clinical Psychology, East Tennessee State University, Johnson City, TN
- Master of Arts: Clinical Psychology, East Tennessee State University, Johnson City, TN
- Bachelor of Arts: Psychology, Berea College, Berea, KY
- American Psychological Association
- Collaborative Family Healthcare Association