Saba Aziz, M.D.
Saba Wasim Aziz, MD earned her medical degree from the Nehru Medical College and Hospital, India and completed her residency in Internal Medicine at Saint Joseph Hospital, Chicago IL. Dr. Aziz completed her fellowship in Endocrinology at Southern Illinois University of Medicine in Springfield, IL.
Dr. Aziz plays an active role in training Quillen College medical students, interns, and residents.Board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Dr. Aziz’s research centers on clinical endocrinology, diagnosing and managing diabetes, thyroid, bone, adrenal and other endocrine disorders. She has published numerous articles on these topics in peer-reviewed journals and authored several book chapters
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- Fellowship: Endocrinology, Department of Internal Medicine, Southern Illinois University School of Medicine, Springfield, IL.
- Residency: Internal Medicine; Saint Joseph Hospital, Chicago, IL
- Medical Degree: Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College and Hospital, AMU, Aligarh, UP, India
- Internal Medicine: 2012
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism: 2014
- Johnson City Medical Center
- Sycamore Shoals Hospital