Rajani Anand, M.D.
After receiving her medical degree in India, Dr. Anand completed her pediatric residency at the University of Maryland in Baltimore. She then went on to complete her pediatric cardiology fellowship at Emory University in Atlanta, GA. In addition to performing cardiac evaluations in children of all ages and adults with congenital defects, Dr. Anand performs and interprets fetal echocardiograms. Her main goals includes preventing cardiac diseases in her younger patients and treating those who already have them. Drs. Anand's expertise ranges from simple heart problems in children, such as heart murmurs and fitness for sports, to all aspects of the most complex cyanotic and acyanotic heart diseases in patients from neonates to adults.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- Fellowship: Emory University, 1991
- Residency: University of Maryland, 1986
- Medical Degree: University of Meysore, India, MD, 1983
- American Board of Pediatrics
American Board of Cardiovascular Medicine
- Johnson City Medical Center
- Niswonger Children’s Hospital